Hello! Glad to share part of my professional experience with others. Let’s start with a few words about me. My name is Iftikhar Alam and I am a graphic designer. In my portfolio, you will find works of various types of graphics, logos, patterns, and much more. In order not to burn out from work, I try to take on different projects and create something unique and personalized.
During this period working as a graphic designer, I gained a lot of experience and learned how to work properly with clients. In addition, at a certain moment, I realized that it was time to monetize. MasterBundles – a platform on which I exhibit my work and with which I am satisfied, came to the rescue. I think it will be logical before I talk about my experience there, I will tell a little more about the platform itself.
What is MasterBundles?
MasterBundles is a marketplace where you can easily both sell and buy designs and bundles. The founders of the platform set themselves two tasks. The first is to allow designers to develop and monetize their work. To make this task as fast as possible, MasterBundles offers a Sell Your Deal form – with it, you can upload your designs in just a few minutes. The second task is to give other people the opportunity to buy these cool products.
The platform places great emphasis on bundles that sell graphic design products – illustrations, icons, SVG, fonts, various templates, and stock content. Yes, as MasterBundles is a fairly large platform, the number of designers is correspondingly high. So everyone can find exactly what they need.
What are the features of the MasterBundles platform?
This short list of features of the marketplace will give you as a graphic designer the basic principles of work:
1. Half of the net profit is yours. Not many marketplaces offer such favorable conditions. All you have to do is upload your designs and MasterBundles will take care of the sales.
2. Money withdrawal. When at least $50 accumulates in your account, you can withdraw it from the platform.
3. The main emphasis is on bundles. It’s a good way to get a lot of designs for a small amount of money.
4. User roles. Almost effortlessly, you can get a steady passive monthly income promoting products presented on MasterBundles. 15% commission is what you get if someone buys a product from your referral.
I want to give as honest an assessment as possible, so I will list in my opinion not only the main pros but also the cons of the MasterBundles platform.
Pros of using the marketplace MasterBundles
1. Setting the price at your discretion. Only you, as the author of the design, know how much effort went into this or that project, pricing accordingly should be done at your discretion. When you want to sell your works, the marketplace will offer you an approximate price, but the choice is still up to you.
2. Great variety. Each designer will find an opportunity to present their unique works because the platform wants to provide a wide choice for the future buyer. Graphics, fonts, postcards, clipart, textures and patterns, postcards, prints, website templates, stock photos and videos, WordPress themes, Instagram, resumes, presentation templates, and much more.
3. Blog. A very cool resource with information that is constantly updated. Covers news, techniques, and strategies in 10 categories. It helps to make your designs more interesting and unique.
4. Quick answers from customer service. If there are any questions or problems, the support center will solve them as quickly as possible.
5. Promotion. If your works are cool, they can be included in various selections or sent to users by mail. This will allow you to reach a large audience and there is a high probability that someone will need your designs.
Сons of using the MasterBundles
1. Great competition. The platform is constantly developing and therefore attracts more and more new designers. To sell your product, you need to put in a lot of effort. Continuous development is the key to your success.
2. Framework for your creativity. Although you have the right to experiment as you wish, there are requirements that you must adhere to.
3. Time for checking. As I said earlier, the process of uploading your work takes up to 5 minutes, but after that, the marketplace must approve this work. Therefore, it should be expected that it will take several hours.
My Experience Working With MasterBundles
With many years of experience, I know all about the digital world and marketplace.
That’s when I found MasterBundles, with many positive reviews I decided to give it a try.
With MasterBundle’s popularity, my products got more recognition. I really enjoy MasterBundle’s interest in promoting my products! When uploading new works I am sure they will get recognized.
At the IftikharAlam store you can find many of my products, but here’s a look at just a few of them:
This is a modern Caretaker activities checker and physician information tracker interior. It helps to follow up on physician daily activities and client meal planner interior.
Stylish KN logo design for real estate business, with blue, white and dark color. It’s completely editable and easy to use.
I tried to give as comprehensive an overview of MasterBundles as possible and I hope you learned something useful for yourself. In general, I can say that the platform satisfies me in all respects, I actively use it, and therefore can safely recommend it to you. The site is simple and easy to use, suitable for designers of various levels. The process of uploading works will not take much time, so it is worth a try.